WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information from you, including but not limited to your:
Contact Information, including:
- email address
- phone number
Credit Card Information
Interactions/Transactions with us
In addition, when you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device “device information”, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse our website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our website, and information about how you interact with our website.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information: for purposes including:
- To provide, maintain and improve our service and product offering
- To manage and attend to your enquiries/requests:
- To manage the progression and conclusion of your interaction/transaction with us.
- To assist with the provision of our service/product to you
- To contact you
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other products, services and events which we may offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- For other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We take your privacy seriously and take all appropriate and practical measures to ensure that any personal information you provide us remains private and secure. Any credit card information provided by you is retained only as long as required to process a sale, or for the purposes of ensuring the return of any product provided pursuant to our appro service. Your credit card information is not stored on our server.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your personal information may be transferred.
Under certain circumstances, we may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (eg. a court or a government agency).
We may disclose your personal information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Source Mondial
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the provision of our service/product
- Protect the personal safety of our clients or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Please contact us at email@example.com
- If you would like a copy of any personal information we hold about you